These chewy Fruity Pebbles Sugar Cookies are a enjoyable spin on a traditional! Including Fruity Pebbles cereal takes buttery sugar cookies and provides them that candy Fruity Pebbles taste.
Be certain that to strive my Fruity Pebbles Krispie Treats too! They’re a household favourite.
These Fruity Pebbles sugar cookies are actually pretty perfect. Chewy, slightly crunchy cookies loaded with pretty colors and fun fruit flavor. Not to mention packed full of the best cereal in the history of the planet.
If you’re in the mood to toss that avocado toast to the curb, I’ve got a spot for you right here. I’ll have the cookies ready.
- 3 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 cup Salted Butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 1 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Extract
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 cups Fruity Pebbles Cerea
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium-large bowl, stir flour and baking soda together. Set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars with your electric mixer on medium speed until pale and fluffy, about 1 minute.
- Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, and then vanilla and lemon extracts.
- Reduce speed; gradually add flour mixture, and mix until just combined.
- Mix in Fruity Pebbles cereal until combined.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough and place on prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes, until edges JUST begin to turn golden.
- Let cookies cool on sheet for 5 minutes before removing to wire rack.